Geradi received Bachelor of Social Science, Faculty of Social and Political Science University of Indonesia and Master in International Relations in Graduate School of Asia Pacific Studies, Waseda University, Tokyo, Japan. Prior joining BINUS University he has many experiences on research and social activism. He begin his career in academia in 2009 when he became Lecture assistant in IR Departemen University of Indonesia. He also actively involve in Prosperous Village and local food campaign during 2010-2011 joining Alliances for Prosperous Villages.
- Political Economy in Southeast Asian Countries
- History of Southeast Asian Countries
- Best researcher in FISIP Award 2008
- JICA’s Award: Future Leader’s Program on Development in Waseda University, Tokyo. 2012-2014
- Book Chapter: “Anak Jalanan Sebagai Anak Masalah Kemiskinan Di Jakarta.“, in Jakarta Recovery: Persembahan UI Untuk Jakarta, (Jakarta: Frederich Ebert Stiftung, 2008)
- Kegagalan Negosiasi Harga LNG Tangguh, (Jakarta: Evolitera, 2010). ISBN : 978‐602‐96366‐9‐7
- Co Author with Makmur Keliat, et.al. Ekonomi Politik Bank Sentral (Depok: UI Press, 2012).
- Tens of Op.Ed in national newspapers, namely Koran Tempo, The Jakarta Post, The Jakarta Globe, and www.desasejahtera.com
Published at : Updated