Areas of Interest
- International Relations Studies
- Defence Economics
- Military Affairs
- M.Sc. Defence Economics, School of Defence and Strategic Studies, Indonesia Defense University, 2013;
- B.Sc. International Relations, Department of International Relations, University of Indonesia, 2011.
- Studies Program on Maritime Security, Indonesia Defense University (August 2013-now)
Special Assistant to Head of Studies Program
- Coordinating teaching staffs
- Serving students’ needs
- Preparing materials for studies
- Organizing events of the Studies Program
- Assisting administrative and technical tasks for the Head of Studies Program
- PT Pustaka Iman (July-December 2009)
- Doing communication and negotiation with foreign book agents and publishers for copyrights of foreign books to publish in Indonesia.
- Country Energy Business Climate, Security Model (Pacivis UI, 2012)
- Funded by Pertamina (Reference: Yeremia Lalisang)
The central question of the research is which countries from several select countries have the most friendly competition climate for energy business expansion. The variables used are global strategic energy rivalry, regional stability and state security.
Op-Eds in Newspaper and Magazine
- “Freeing ship a mission possible” published in The Jakarta Post, 16 April 2011.
- Community Outreach (K2N), University of Indonesia (July 2010)
- Participating in community outreach in Subi Kecil Island, Natuna, among several other border areas. Programs included educational, cultural, health and legal issues.
Student Organisational Experiences
- Komunitas Sabantara (2011-Now) ))
- Participating in collecting donation for victims of January 2013 Jakarta flood;
- Participating in collecting book donation for society in border areas;
- Participating in launching book “Letter for Border Areas” on 18 June 2011 at Faculty of Humanities, University of Indonesia;
- Participating in organising “Faces of Indonesian Border” (WPI) seminar on 28 April 2011 at Auditorium PSJ, University of Indonesia.
- Students Research Group (KSM) Eka Prasetya, University of Indonesia (2009–2010) ))
General Secretary (2010)
- Organising periodic academic discussion meetings pertaining several study topics.
- Islam Study Forum (FSI) Faculty of Social and Political Studies, University of Indonesia (2008–2009) ))
Chairman of Syiar Division (2009)
- Organising periodic Islamic seminars and studies.
Published at : Updated