Mutti Anggitta joined the department in 2014 as lecturer and associate editor for Journal of ASEAN Studies. Prior to joining BINUS University, she was Defence Analyst at the Defence Attache Office, Indonesian Embassy in London. She received her bachelor degree in International Relations from University of Indonesia and MA in Science and Security from King’s College London. She is a member of the International Nuclear Security Education Network (INSEN) and a Certified Nuclear Security Professional (CNSP) with Specialisation in Science and Engineering for Nuclear Security. She was also a visiting research fellow at the James Martin Center for Nonproliferation Studies (CNS) in Monterey.
Areas of Interests
- Nuclear security and non-proliferation
- CBRN terrorism
- Iran deal
- Anggitta, M. (2016). Iran Bikin Nuklir’: Problematik. Selasar.
- Anggitta, M. (2016). Jokowi, Energi, dan Nuklir. Selasar.
- Anggitta, M. (2014). Kesepakatan Batas Darat RI-Timor Leste: Sebuah Kajian Diplomasi Perbatasan RI. Jurnal Penelitian Politik, 11(1), 18.
- Anggitta, M. (2014). Yes or No to Nuclear Energy?. Centre for Business and Diplomatic Studies (CBDS) Commentaries.
- Anggitta, M. (2013). Is there light at the end of the tunnel?. The Jakarta Post. November 15, 2013.
Presentation and Talks
- “The JCPOA & Its Innovative Safeguards Measures: a New Standard Verification Mechanism?”, presented at the James Martin Center for Nonproliferation Studies (CNS), Monterey, Dec 2015
- “Nuclear Security: What to Know & Why Academicians should Care”, Kijang Initiatives, BINUS University, March 2015
- “Global Security Architecture Course Outline”, presented at Programme Development Course, Indonesia, December 2014 and at Advanced Curriculum Development Workshop, VCDNP Vienna, Feb 2015
- “The Loopholes of the NPT”, presented at the 3rd International Conference on Business, International Relations, and Diplomacy, Indonesia, Sept 2014
- Global Security Architecture
- Indonesian Defence Strategy
- Introduction to International Relations
- IAEA Computer-Based Training on Nuclear Material Accounting and Control for Nuclear Security; Radiation Detection Techniques for Nuclear Security Applications; Radiological Crime Scene Management; Physical Protection, 2016
- Visiting Fellow Program, the James Martin Center for Nonproliferation Studies, 2015
- Nuclear Security Management Certification Programme, World Institute for Nuclear Security (WINS), 2014-2015
- Advanced Curriculum Development Workshop, the US Department of State’s Partnership for Nuclear Security (PNS), 2015
- International Nuclear Security Education Network Working Group Meeting, the US Department of State’s Partnership for Nuclear Security (PNS), 2015
- Programme Development Course – Introduction to Nuclear Security I & II, King’s College London, 2014
- Norway Nuclear Dismantlement Verification Exercise, King’s College London, 2013
Published at : Updated