Currently, Wendy Andhika Prajuli is lecturer at Department of International Relations, Binus University and also Program Officer at Institute for Defense Security and Peace Studies (IDSPS), Jakarta. He was a Taiwan Scholarship recipient. He obtained his second master’s degree from Graduate Institute of International Affairs and Strategic Studies (GIIASS), Tamkang University, Taiwan, Republic of China.
Wendy hold his undergraduate degree on International Relations from Muhammadiyah University of Yogyakarta and his first master’s degree on International Relations from University of Indonesia.
- Security issues in Asia-Pacific
- China’s Security Policy in Asia Pacific
- Southeast Asia Security Architecture
- Prajuli, W. A. (2015). China Threat Perceptions in Southeast Asia: Problems of Bilateral Interactions. Global-Jurnal Politik Internasional, 15(1).
- Andhika, W. (2015). Amandemen Pasal 9 Konstitusi Jepang: Mungkinkah Berhasil Dilakukan?. Jurnal Hubungan Internasional, 2(1), 1-6.
Last updated :