Guidance for Abstract Submission
- All submissions have to be made through the Conference Registration papers submission system. Those who do not have an account will need to create one. NOTE: If you find it difficult to submit the abstract through our conference registration paper submission system, forward your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Abstract must contain title, name of the author(s), affiliation of the author(s), e-mail and contact information.
- Abstract of the paper shall be maximum 200 words with maximum 5 key words.
- Abstracts must be submitted in Word documents.
- References must follow APA format (detail format of APA please visit www.apa.org).
- More information can be downloaded from: http://ir.binus.ac.id/icobird
Copyright © BINUS UNIVERSITY. All rights reserved.