Study at Queensland University of Technology Australia with Scholarships
Queensland University of Technology (QUT) is one of the top research universities in Australia. QUT is located on three campuses in the Brisbane area: Gardens Point, Kelvin Grove, and Caboolture.
Over 6000 international students come to study QUT each year and this make it one of the most popular destination for international students.
QUT offers millions of dollars in scholarships for international and domestic students. International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (IPRS) is the most popular schoarships for international students applying for Masters and PhD program.
International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (IPRS)
Important: You must be applying for Queensland University of Technology Courses to be eligible for the scholarships.
Student type: Future international research students
Eligibility: Academic performance
Study type: Postgraduate research
- Creative Industries
- Institute of Health and Biomedical Innovation (IHBI)
- Centre for Accident Research and Road Safety Queensland (CARRS-Q)
- Science and Engineering
- Institute for Future Environments
Open date: 12 August 2013
Closing date: 13 October 2013
- be applying to study a PhD, masters by research, or professional doctorate
- have a minimum first class honours or equivalent
- not have previously held an Australian Government-funded research scholarship for more than 6 months.
What you receive
- tuition fees and health-cover costs for you
- health-cover costs for your dependents.
You may also be considered for:
- an Australian Postgraduate Award living allowance scholarship.
Read more: International Scholarships Queensland University of Technology Australia : Scholarship Positions 2014 2015