We Are Hiring Lecturer in International Relations
The Department of International Relations (IR) at Bina Nusantara (BINUS) University, Jakarta, is recruiting a Lecturer to contribute to the work of the Global Class Program. The Lecturer will work across all aspects of our activities, providing teaching, research, and administrative support. The Global Class Program is entirely delivered in English.
As an integral member of our expanding IR department team, the successful applicant will be immersed in the teaching, research activities, and major events of one of Indonesia’s leading prominent universities.
- A PhD in International Relations or Political Science
- An outstanding publication track record, commensurate with career stage, focused on leading international scholarly outlets
- Ability to conduct professional service and community development through engagement with policy-oriented projects
- Demonstrated capacity to supervise Higher Degree Research students
- Ability to work effectively both individually and as part of a collaborative research team
- Demonstrate confidence and courage in achieving BINUS’s Mission, Vision and Values by connecting the purpose of one’s work to BINUS’s Mission, Vision and Values
- Demonstrated commitment to cultural diversity and ethical practice principles and demonstrated knowledge of equal employment opportunity and workplace health and safety, appropriate to the level of the appointment.
- Motivation to conduct personal development through trainings.
All applicants should submit the following:
- Cover letter
- A detailed Curriculum vitae (including records of competitive grants and publications)
- Statements of research and teaching interests
- One published article or writing sample
This position offers a unique opportunity for an early career researcher and/or lecturer to develop their applied research, teaching portfolio and outreach skills as part of a dynamic team; and to deepen subject matter expertise in International Relations.
About BINUS University
Since founded in 1981, BINUS University has led to improve the world around us. We are Indonesia’s only private university listed in the top 1,000 QS World University Rankings 2021 and have an outstanding global reputation for academic and research excellence. Across our campuses, we employ over 2,200 academic and non-academic staff who support over 42,000 students.
We offer excellent working environment which brings opportunity for innovation, progressive thinking, and outstanding teaching for both online and offline modes.
How to apply
For more information on the position and University, please contact:
Dr Paramitaningrum, Deputy Head of Global Class Program (email: email@example.com)
Closing date: 11:30pm, Saturday 30 January 2021 (Jakarta time/GMT+7)