2012 AAET ESTI Essay Competition for ASEAN Young Talents: “Can Renewable Energy Save the World?”
“Can Renewable Energy Save the World?”
Students and youth of ASEAN countries, you are invited to use your innovative ideas and analytical skills to compete for one of three ASEAN ESTI essay writing prizes.
The ASEAN Academy of Engineering and Technology (AAET) is a non-profit Civil Society Organisation (CSO) affiliated with the ASEAN Secretariat. The Academy’s mandate is to promote and support initiatives in Engineering, Science, Technology and Innovation (ESTI). Through ESTI, the Academy hopes to contribute to a stable, prosperous and highly competitive ASEAN.
Towards these objectives, AAET endeavors to launch various initiatives and programs from time to time, inviting members from various sectors of society to participate and contribute their efforts and ideas. The 2012 AAET ESTI Essay Competition is one of such initiatives.
Undergraduates, postgraduates and young engineers, architects, technologists, industrialist of ASEAN countries are invited to use their innovative ideas and analytical skills to compete for one of three ASEAN ESTI Essay Writing Prizes. The Theme for the Essay Competition is ‘Can Renewable Energy Save the World?”
- The participation is for individual entry only.
- The Participant must be under 30 years of age.
- The submission of the essay shall be not less than 2,000 words and not longer than 5,000 words in English.
- Each entry submission shall complete with: entry forms (download here) should be duly completed and signed by the Participant and verified by member of teaching staffs of higher learning institutions or member of professional institutions.
- For queries: Mr. Fok Kuk Fai (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mr. Choo Kok Beng (email@example.com)
- For submissions: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com