Dennyza Gabiella is Faculty Member and Subject Content Coordinator in Department of International Relations, Bina Nusantara University. She joined the Department in March 2015. She oversees curriculum development of International Political Economy (IPE) courses.
She received her Bachelor Degree from Faculty of Social and Political Sciences, Department of International Relations, Universitas Pelita Harapan (UPH) in March 2012. In December 2014, she received her MA International Relations from School of Politics and International Relations, the University of Nottingham, United Kingdom.
- Irregular Migration and Forced Displacement
- Refugee and Diaspora Studies
- Responsibility to Protect (R2P) and Humanitarian Intervention
- Human rights and Norms in International Relations
- China’s International Relations
- Gabiella, D. and R A A K Putri. (2018). Makassar City Government’s Urban Refugee Policy: Filling in the Gap? IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science. 126, pp. 1-10. IOP Publishing Ltd.
- Chairil, T., Putri, R. A. A. K., & Gabiella, D. (2016). Menanggulangi Migrasi Ireguler di Laut: Bakamla dan Manajemen Keamanan Maritim di Indonesia. Benua Maritim Indonesia dalam Perspektif Hubungan Internasional: Prosiding Vennas AIHII, 7, Makassar, 23 November 2016. 178-193.
- Gabiella, D. (2016). How Does Neo-liberalism Explain the Likelihood of China’s Threat Towards United States’ Hegemony in the 21stCentury. Journal of ASEAN Studies, 4(1), 20-33.
- ASEAN Master Scholarship from The University of Nottingham (2013)
- The Best International Relations Graduate of UPH XXI Commencement (Valedictorian) from Universitas Pelita Harapan (2012)
- UPH Smart Student Recognition Platinum Scholarship (2008)
Last updated :