Paramita is currently a faculty member in International Relations Department at BINUS University in September 2014. She received her Post-Graduate Diploma in Diplomacy, from University of Birmingham, UK (2002), and her PhD in European Studies from Tamkang University, Taiwan (2014).
Prior joining to BINUS University, Paramita has been a teaching assistant in University of Indonesia at the Department of International Relations Faculty of Social and Political Sciences (HI FISIP) and a lecturer Postgraduate Program of European Studies (KWE). Here she taught courses on Modern Diplomacy, International Relations in Europe, and European Union.
- European Union – Southeast Asia relations,
- European Union – Indonesia relations,
- Indonesia – Taiwan relations,
- Non-traditional global issues,
- people-to-people interaction,
- middle power diplomacy.
- Paramitaningrum. (2014). Partnership cooperation agreement (PCA) between the European Union (EU) and the Republic of Indonesia: an EU instrument to intensify its bilateral engagement with Indonesia. A PhD Dissertation, Graduate Institute of European Studies, Tamkang University.
- Paramitaningrum. (2014). Partnership Cooperation Agreement: Current EU-Indonesian Relations from an Indonesian Perspective. Tamkang Journal of International Affairs, 17(4), 93-139.
- Paramitaningrum. (2013). Enhancing People-to-People Cooperation between ASEAN and East Asia Countries through Counterparts: The Case of Indonesian Student in Taiwan. Journal of ASEAN Studies, 1(2), 148-160.
- Paramitaningrum. (2011). East Asia Summit (EAS) 2011: Is there any place for the EU? http://www.strategicoutlook.org/2011/11/east-asia-summit-eas-2011-is-there-any-place-for-the-eu/
- Paramitaningrum. (2011). Bio-fuels Production in Indonesia: is a solution or problem for energy crisis? http://www.strategicoutlook.org/2011/10/bio-fuels-production-in-indonesia-is-a-solution-or-problem-for-energy-crisis/
- Doctoral Programme at Graduate Institute of European Studies, Tamkang University, Tamsui, Taiwan, under Ministry of Education of Taiwan Scholarships Programme 2008 -2011
- Visiting Fellow at the Graduate Institute of European Studies, Tamkang University, Tamsui, Taiwan, under the Democratic Pacific Union (DPU) Visiting Fellowships Programme 2007
- Participate at Summer University Programme in Central European University, Budapest, Hungary. Topic: “The United Nations, Civil Society, and the Private Sector: Partnerships for Sustainable Human Security”, 2001, under CEU Summer University Fellowship Program
Last updated :