He graduated from Gadjah Mada University in 2009, followed by a master’s study at Sekolah Tinggi Filsafat Driyarkara in Jakarta. Both in philosophy. Aditya is interested in socio-political issues, especially in grassroots levels, e.g. those involving endurance and resilience of small communities in the transition to advanced industrial society and digitalization of community relations.
He was attracted by the structuralist and post-structuralist approaches that disassemble power relations at the epistemological level and how it affects the empirical realm (realpolitik), as well as postmodern approaches. As focus of his studies, Aditya is keen to examine the excesses of colonialism and imperialism in rearrangements of contemporary socio-political relations among the Southeast Asian society, especially among youth.
He was also interested in discussing the resilience of the marginal communities impacted by the effects of further industrialization and contemporary globalization, as well as cultural studies in industrialized society.
- Socio-cultural Aspects of Regionalism, Regionalization, Regional Integration
- Globalization and Its Impacts on Marginalized People
- Industrialization and Its Impacts on Workers
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Ideologies, Political Exercises and Its Discontent
- Digitalization of Society and Its Impacts to Communities
- International Youth Studies
- Cultural Studies
- Permana, Aditya and Prawira, Risyad M. 2016. Kontribusi Aktivitas Voluntaristik Kaum Muda terhadap Sosialisasi dan Institusionalisasi Identitas Regional Asia Tenggara Melalui ASEAN Youth Voluntary Program (AYVP) 2013-2016. Jurnal Studi Pemuda, Universitas Gadjah Mada Jogjakarta Vol 5, No 2 (2016)
- Permana, Aditya. 2014. Pencitraan dalam Dunia Politik sebagai Bentuk Mutasi Watak Totalitarian dalam Demokrasi. Ultima Humaniora, Jurnal Ilmu Sosial dan Humaniora Universitas Multimedia Nusantara Volume II, Nomor 1, Maret 2014
- Permana, A, Mursitama, T, and Astari, A. 2019. Knowledge-Based Social Entrepreneurship and the Creation of Social Enterprises’ in South East Asia: Indonesian Cases. The 1st Workshop on Multimedia Education, Learning, Assessment and its Implementation in Game and Gamification in conjunction with COMDEV 2018, Medan Indonesia, 26th January 2019, WOMELA-GG
- Permana, Aditya and Mursitama, Tirta N. 2018. The Influence of Ideological Entrepreneurship to Social Enterprise’s Success. IOP Conference Series Earth and Environmental Science 126 (1): 012105, March 2018