Prospective Career of the Graduates
- Diplomat with Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Negotiator in the international treaties acting on behalf of the state as well as multinational corporation.
- Analyst and/or local staff in accredited foreign embassies and international organizations in Indonesia.
- Government relations officer.
- Program analyst in Ministry of Defense.
- Program analyst in Ministry of Trade and Industry.
- Program analyst or researchers in Indonesia Investment Coordinating Board.
- Analyst or researchers of International Relations in university or research centers.
- Lecturer/Researcher in university.
- Risk analyst in Multinational Corporations.
- A journalist in national and international news agency.
- Researcher in national and international research centers.
- Expert staff in parliament.
- Program analyst or planner in central and regional government.
- Program officer in non-governmental organizations.
Source : BINUS UNIVERSITY OFFICIAL CURRICULUM SITE